Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. You must be 13 years or older before using our Service. If you are under 13 please stop using our Service immediately and do not submit any information to us.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- User-Provided Information: We may collect your name, email address, and other information you share when you sign up for the Service directly or log in through your Facebook account.
- Location Information: We may use data transmitted from your mobile device to determine your location and use it for the purpose of marketing and analyzing customer information. This Information allows us to periodically determine your location.
- Device Information: We may collect certain information from your mobile device, which may include information about your device; information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth, and other technical data. We may collect this information even if you are not logged in to the Service.
- Cookie Information: We may place small files, known as “cookies” on the hard drive of your computer to save your preferences. You may disable browser cookies, but then you may be unable to access certain features of the Service.
- Non-Identifying Information: We may collect other non-identifying information.
3. USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information that we collect or that you provide, including any personal information to:
- Register your account and allow you to use our Service.
- Enhance or improve the Service and to understand how you use our Service.
- Send you emails and respond to inquiries.
- Provide user support.
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
4. DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to our vendors and other third parties we use to support the Service and who have agreed to keep personal information confidential and to use the personal information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We may also disclose personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
5. MODIFYING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
After creating an account, you may be able to edit information submitted through the Service by accessing your account. If you want your personal information to be removed from our database please contact us. We delete user information at regular intervals, but we cannot guarantee that your information has been or will be deleted immediately. Some information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache or in other devices.
6. THIRD PARTY SITES
We may post links to third party websites through the Service. If you access a third party site through our Service, you acknowledge that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to keep your personal information secure. We make no guarantees, however, as to the security or privacy of your personal information. To protect your personal information, we recommend you use firewalls, anti-virus, spyware and other encryption methods when submitting personal information or content to us
8. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
Your information may be transferred to – and stored on – computers located outside of your state or province. We may transfer personal information to the United States and process it there. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to that transfer.